Sunday, December 22, 2013

TWO WOMEN TAKE THE PLUNGE SATURDAY NIGHT

I just saw two beautiful women pull each other into the cold ocean at eleven o'clock tonight.  They seemed to be in their mid-twenties.  It was a somewhat chilly moonlit night, but in they both went! 

One was a beautiful brunette, dressed in a drenched black shirt and soaked black pants, glued tightly to her skin, and the other was a very attractive blonde in a grey skirt and dark blouse.  Both were barefoot. 

At first they stood in waist deep water, and got splashed by the small waves.  Then, much to my surprise, they waded deeper in, and then plunged completely in!!  Both women actually dove under the waves several times on a winter's night, and emerged completely drenched from head to toe. 

The brunette was the chief instigator, pulling the blonde in with her.  We definitely need more women like that brunette. 

Needless to say, I was completely stunned. Unfortunately, I only had a cell phone, with no flash!! I actually asked if I could take some pictures of them on the beach, and they both agreed. Although the pics did not come out well at all, that wasn't important. Neither of them acted as though they were cold, but they must have been freezing!!! I told the brunette that I loved wetlook, and she just gave me the most beguiling smile.

They then walked to their car. The brunette took off her pants right there in the parking lot, and then they drove away.  They were obviously lovers.  I will probably never see them again, but I will remember them extremely well, that's for sure.  This is just not a common sight, although I wish it were.

Please feel free to check out the stories and vids below.

No comments:

Post a Comment